Pricing for 2020 - 2021
The Love Package - $6,000
Includes exclusive use from 9:00 am Friday until noon on Sunday (Please note weddings must end by 10:00pm on Saturday), Wooded Ceremony Site, barn, adjacent lawn, spacious area and bathroom to get ready, on-site parking with complimentary valet service for your guests. No overnight accommodations included.
The Laughter Package - $6,500
Includes everything above plus overnight accommodations for 12 - 14 people in the farmhouse for Saturday night.
The Happily Ever After Package - $7,000
Includes everything above plus overnight accommodations for 12 - 14 people in the farmhouse for both Friday and Saturday night.
All packages include the following amenities
- Exclusive use from 9:00 am Friday until noon on Sunday.
Please note weddings must end by 10:00pm on Saturday. Post-wedding rental pick-ups (tent, tables, chairs, etc.) are flexible.
- Wooded Ceremony Site with benches
- 15 Farm tables and x-back chairs for up to 150 guests
- On-site venue coordinator to assist throughout the wedding day
- 42 x 60' barn for up to 150 seated guests
- 40 x 60' lawn for your ceremony, cocktails, lawn games or a tent.
Please note, a tent is not provided and must be rented.
- Two whiskey barrel tables
- Benches to accommodate up to 150 guests for your ceremony
- Birch arbor in wooded ceremony site
- A spacious suite with a bathroom to get ready
- On-site parking with complimentary valet service for your guests
- Waste management including trash removal, recycling, and composting
- Complimentary props from our extensive collection including milk glass vases, vintage plates and linens, barrels, chalkboards, various informational signage, etc. Please check out our shop!
- Fire-pit and benches
- Bathrooms (starting in 2020)
View and download a layout of the barn here.
We offer other services at an additional cost above the base rate. Please ask what else we can do. We are happy to help!
- Event rentals & staging including sourcing and securing the perfect pieces.
- Custom lettering including chalkboards, information signage, etc.
- Photo Booth and prop rental
Renters are Responsible for
- Event insurance for the day of your wedding
- A licensed and insured caterer
- An insured bar tender (whether you provide alcohol to be served, cash bar, or full bar)
- Linens/Napkins, plates, glasses, flatware, etc. for your cocktail and reception.
- A tent, if needed
- Not required, but strongly recommend: event planner, photographer, videographer, florist, band/DJ, etc.
We will work with you to ensure your celebration is an authentic reflection of your love and a beautiful and memorable event for your family and friends to share.