Garden Gate at Haley Farm is located in Sebago, Maine, a quiet town on the western shore of Sebago Lake. We are located 35 minutes from Windham, Maine, 45 minutes from North Conway, New Hampshire and the White Mountains, and 50 minutes from Portland. The Sebago Lake Region is one of the best spots in Maine for vacation, providing numerous rental cottages,
B & B's, and campgrounds. Windham, North Conway, and the Portland area provide major hotel accommodations.
Please note we currently do not rent the farmhouse for accommodations. Rental includes use of the barn, adjacent lawn, pasture, and suite for getting ready. Weddings are booked May through October.
2018 - 2019 Rental Rate
The Love Package - $5,500
Includes exclusive use from noon on Thursday until noon on Sunday (Please note weddings must end by 10:00pm on Saturday), Wooded Ceremony Site, barn, adjacent lawn, spacious area and bathroom to get ready, on-site parking with complimentary valet service for your guests. No overnight accommodations included.
The Laughter Package - $6,000
Includes everything above plus overnight accommodations for 10 - 12 people in the farmhouse for Saturday night.
The Happily Ever After Package - $6,500
Includes everything above plus overnight accommodations for 10 - 12 people in the farmhouse for both Friday and Saturday night.
All packages include the following amenities:
- Exclusive use from noon on Thursday until noon on Sunday.
Please note weddings must end by 10:00pm on Saturday. Post-wedding rental pick-ups (tent, tables, chairs, etc.) are flexible.
- Wooded Ceremony Site.
- On-site venue coordinator to assist throughout the weekend.
- 42 x 60' barn for 125 - 150 seated guests (depending on table size/shape, layout, dance floor size, auxiliary tables, etc.)
- 40 x 60' lawn for your ceremony, cocktails, lawn games or a tent.
Please note, a tent is not provided and must be rented.
- Five 6' auxiliary tables made of reclaimed barn board to be used how you like (escort cards, desserts, DJ set-up, etc.).
- Benches to accommodate up to 150 guests for your ceremony.
- A spacious suite with a bathroom to get ready.
- On-site parking with complimentary valet service for your guests.
-Waste management including trash removal, recycling, and composting.
- Prop rentals from our extensive collection including milk glass vases, vintage plates and linens, barrels, chalkboards,
various informational signage, etc. Looking for something specific? We can help find it!
- Fire-pit and chairs.
View and download a layout of the barn here.
We offer other services at an additional cost above the base rate. Please ask what else we can do. We are happy to help!
- Event styling, design, & creative direction (not to be confused with an Event Planner/Coordinator, who we highly recommend hiring!)
- Event rentals & staging including sourcing and securing the perfect pieces.
- Crafty best friend. Need help tying tags to favors?
- Floral design with an emphasis on loose, wild, and seasonal ceremony and reception arrangements.
- Custom backdrops for your ceremony, photo ops, etc.
- Custom lettered chalkboards, information signage, etc.
- Wedding invitation and day-of paper good design specializing in letterpress printing.
- Photo Booth and prop rental.
Renters are Responsible for
- Portable Restrooms in a designated spot near the barn.
- A licensed caterer.
- Providing your own alcohol to be served by a licensed bar tender.
- Tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses, flatware, etc. for your cocktail and reception.
- A tent, if needed.
- Not required, but strongly recommend: event planner, photographer, videographer, florist, band/DJ, etc.
Upon booking Garden Gate at Haley Farm, we will provide you with a list of preferred vendors who we trust for their professional abilities, experience, and consistency. We will connect you with the perfect vendors for your event!
We will work with you to ensure your celebration is an authentic reflection of your love and a beautiful and memorable event for your family and friends to share.